Thursday, December 31, 2009

a story of 2 hamsters


this is ho ho

this is peanut
on 12/31/09 I got me a new hamster named peanut. She is my fifth hamster after nibbles*,snuggles*,hamtaro**,& sprinkles**. Shes was about a month old I think.
she aperently likes to sleep in the tunnel & climb on the cage.Sadly peanut has died from stress on monday 1/4 so on sunday I got a brand new hamster named ho ho

Ho Ho is a russian dwarf hamster I got on 1/10/10. I was looking for a hamster that was the same color peanut was but Im not saying I dont like dwarf hamsters. he seems to sleep a lot in the bedding & move around in it a lot. He likes to play in the little playpen as well.So he's doing great so far.(ho ho has died due to the cold weather in santa cruz)
ho hos hamsterster link is here http://www.hamsterster.com/?pet=3150
see peanuts profile here: http://www.hamsterster.com/?pet=3130
NOTE: if you see this * it means I got rid of those hamsters on sept. 2006
& see this ** it means I had them till they died

No comments:

Post a Comment