This is the third comic of my fictional satire/South Park styled series, Virginia Beach. This comic confirms the names of the following characters: Jamie, Michael and Scott. The guest stars are Smokey the Bear, VBPD and some sasquatch that calls himself Chewbacca. Heres the script below
(first scene shows the sign to the KOA of Virginia Beach and the next scene shows Jamie, Joeseph, Lendy and Michael smoking pot while Dylan just stands there)
Scott: MMM Smells Like a BBQ
(then a cop shows up with Smokey the Bear)
Cop: Alright move it no eyes! Now where did you guys get the pot?!
Michael: You can't push blind people man, they're one of mother earths creatures!
Jamie: Yeah protect the enviroment ****!
Lendy: Hi Teddy Bear
Cop: Hey wait a minute are you Dylan Czoschke and the Democratic Party of Virginia Beach?
Smokey the Bear: What are you guys doing at KOA? You're not going to start a fire are ya?
Dylan: Were just camping ok and that pot is just medical marijuana, no big deal
Cop: Ok fair enough, you guys have a good night
Sasquatach: Wait a minute officer, oh by the way my name is Chewy, but call me Chewbacca if you want and yes I am a sasquatch and also I saw these guys illegally downloading movies onto fake DVDs
Dylan; Aw Crap!
Cop: Oh, ok yeah you guys are going to jail
* Just because the character are going to jail doesent mean this is the series finale, i plan to do a fifth one and I will be ranting on the following movies in this one: The Amazing Spider-Man, Rock of Ages and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, so stay tuned!
* The KOA sign picture was taken from Google Earth Street View while the campsite picture came from some website on the internet
* I don't smoke pot in real life, in fact I was the only one in the Democratic Party of Virginia Beach group not smoking pot as you can see in the comic
* Yes I do support Democrats
* The sasquatch has two Star Wars references with his apperance: His hair looks like Luke Skywalker's hairdo and he told the cop that he can call him Chewbacca if he wants.
* The band logos on Dylan's hat are Greatful Dead, Jefferson Airplane, Jimi Hendrix, The Who, The Doors and Led Zeppelin
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Announcer: This was filmed on location in a dumpy, but awsome hotel between Chesapeake Bay and Shore Dr.
(The next seen shows Me, Lendy and Diana sitting in the jacuzzi listening to FM 99, eating Papa Johns Pizza and drinking Surge, and suddenly Stan, Kenny, Craig and Butters show up with an unsigned contract.
Stan: Uh hey are you the govenor of the City of Virginia Beach? Dylan: Yeah, What the hell do you want?
Stan: We need you to confirm the license agreement to use South Park styled characters
Dylan: Oh **** I forgot! Oh uh Lendy do you have a pen?
Lendy: Yeah here you go
Dylan: There I signed it, sorry about that
Stan: No problem dude
(after Dylan gave the contract back to Stan, the boys head home, but Wendy and Bebe wondered off)
Cartman: Ok now we got that douchebag to sign that contract, now we can leave this Liberal infested city! Kyle: Ok now so, where are the girls fata**?
(Wendy and Bebe were seen at the indoor pool inside the hotel with Dylan, Lendy and Diana)
* I Actually stayed at this hotel shown in this comic once
* Surge is a discontinud soda brand from The Coca-Cola Company
* FM 99 is a rock station in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, go to this link if you want to listen live: http://player.liquidcompass.net/p/WNORFM
* Buzz and Joeseph are seen in the pool, but they do not speak in this comic
* Diana, Kenny, Craig, Butters, Bebe and Wendy dont speak either
* An original Game Boy can be seen right by that phone and set of poker cards
* I'm not actually the govenor of Virginia Beach, Will Sessoms is the mayor of Virginia beach.
* These skyviews came from Google Earth and the pictures of the Hotel's exterior, jacuzzi and pool were from the internet.
* Virginia Beach is actually more of a conservative city than a liberal one, proof: More than half of the people living there voted for McCain and Romney.