Saturday, June 2, 2012

Virginia Beach Comic One: Advercomic

Ok this is the first Virginia Beach comic, although this is not really set in Virginia Beach VA. Its just an advertisment I made and since I added me in this one, I count this as the first Virginia Beach comic. Here is the script below:
Virginia Beach
Episode 1: Advercomic
Stan and Kyle are playing Call of Duty while Wendy studies for a test. Suddenly, both Stan and Kyle get killed off the game)
Stan: What the **** dude?!
Kyle: Screw "Crap on Duty"! I'm gonna kick my little brother Ike
Wendy: See, thats why I don't play video games
(an explosion occures)
Dylan: Hey you dumb kids! Are you tired of playing those stupid 7th Generation game consoles like the Wii-Nii and Poopstation 3?
Stan/Kyle/Wendy: Uh huh!
Dylan: Well how about putting in some kick *** from the past midgets!
(Dylan gives Stan, Kyle and Wendy a SNES, Atari Jaguar, Panasonic 3DO, NES and Atari 2600 controllers and the game are inserted into the ColecoVision, Atari 2600, SNES and Sega Genesis systems)
Announcer: Yeah seriously 2000's and 2010's kids! Get a life and play video games of the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6th generations or the arcade games of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s)
Stan/Kyle/Wendy: WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA! (their faces explodes and their skulls are shown)
Announcer: Get your old video game consoles or even arcade and pinball machines at your local auction, yardsell, specialty game store and Ebay, Craiglist and Amazon.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGxmC37sPCk
There that was the first Virginia Beach comic. I hope you enjoyed it and the second comic is coming soon.
Trivia:
* Despite that I'm ranting the 7th generation consoles, I actually own a Wii and a Xbox 360.
* That 1998 South Park game for Playstation 1 can be seen above me
This comic was based on this fan-made Sega Genesis commercial, I was not trying to rip this off to make this comic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGxmC37sPCk

No comments:

Post a Comment