Monday, July 30, 2012
Baily: Hi and welcome to the Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center, would you like me to be your tour guide today?
Dylan: Hey wait a minute? Don't people just walk around in these places by themselves?
Baily: Oh I was just offering, I don't have to come with you guys if you don't want too, but remember to come to me for help or anything
Dylan: and thats what I thought, come on guys lets get the hell out of here
Tyler: Oh geez Manson! Why are they using you as bait?!
Manson: Think again you afro-looking idiot! I'm trying to get into my watery grave here!
Manson: Back off you spikey fart-knocker!
(inside the aquarium)
Lendy: (gasp) Look Dil! I found Nemo! I found Nemo! And looks like he's sleeping upside down
Dylan: That's because that clownfish is dead, face it these guys don't take care of these sea creatures very well, I just found a tank with BP oil, a rotten pineapple, a dirty worn out sponge...
Dylan: Now hold up! You didnt let me finish you big red idiot! I also saw a tank with three frogs drinking beer and they are saying Bud-Wise-Er and it's not even normal, it's copyright infrengement
(at the cruise the lake area)
Buzz: Hey general, i'm here to sign up for the military and i'm gonna kick some *** for this country!
General Gakas: To sign up for the military, go to Naval Air Station Oceania you moron!
Buzz: Sir Yes Sir!
Joeseph: ha! ha! ha!
(at the IMAX Theater)
Frank: An aquarium with a movie theater? Awkward!
Julie: There you are Frank! Why the hell are you ditching work when our big brother Wilbur needs help and of course aquariums have theaters, they are called IMAX Theaters you retard! Now lets get the hell out of here and get back to work!
(at Hardee's, which is being burned down)
Wilbur: (cough) (cough) aw man (cough) I am so (cough) getting fired for this (cough)
* Virginia Aquarium is an actual aquarium located near the oceanfront in Virginia Beach, VA
* If you look closely to Frank's shirt, it has a picture of Uncle Sam and below the picture it says Pull My Finger
* Naval Air Station Oceania is one of the three military bases in the Hampton Roads area
* There are numerous pop culture references in this one, like when Lendy said "I Found Nemo! I Found Nemo" is referencing to the Disney/Pixar film Finding Nemo, the pineapple and the dirty worn out sponge is refrencing to Spongebob Squarepants and I am also ranting Spongebob in this one because since when the movie came out in 2004, that show started to suck and the frogs drinking beer and saying Bud-Wise-Er is a reference to this Budwiser Super Bowl ad from 1995: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umwZdZoIu3Q
* The whole thing about me saying "face it these guys don't take care of these sea creatures very well" was just a joke, I'm very sure that the folks at the Virginia Aquarium take very good care of the animals there
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
I thought it was time to remodel my blog. This new version has the header featuring me as a South Park character and my made up character that can be seen in the Virginia Beach comics. The colors in this blog have changed too. I just got back from my trip to Monterey, CA and on wedneday 8/1/2012 I will be in Ventura for a two weeks, I may have the time to finish the eighth Virgnia Beach comic and get it posted, but the ninth one won't be done in a couple of weeks or so. Well thats all I have for today and stay tuned for the future Virginia Beach comics.
Monday, July 23, 2012
(at a BB&T branch in Virginia Beach VA, and everybody is standing in line or coming in)
Dylan: Hi and i'm the govenor of Virginia Beach and I am depositing $400 dollars into three of my friends bank accounts
Lendy: Yay! That way I can afford to start modeling in my bikini
Kali: I'm sorry mr. govenor, I hate to say this but sombody hacked all 437, 994 bank accounts in the city of Virginia Beach at midnight
Dylan: What?! How did this **** happen?!
Lendy: (gasp) Does this mean I can't afford modeling, a year supply of massage oil, an iPod, an Volkswagon, high heels and marijuana?
Rorion: God ******! Now I can't go to a UFC Tourament!
Nissan: Great now Raisins of Virginia Beach is going to close!
Joeseph: Now I can't skate at Mt. Trashmore Park?!
Tyler: Fix this crap govenor Czoschke!
Buck Fleaur: And now I can't perform with my band at Farm Bureau!
Manson: Ugh! Did any of you dumb conformist read The Virginian-Pilot today? because the bank account hacker was...
Rob: Me, Rob Littlecreek! I am now breaking into the homes of character that were introduced so far and yes they live here at the Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and I'm stealing their stuff, their money and their lives *******!
(Four Weeks Later...)
Dylan: Ok its been a month without that ***munch named Rob hacking peoples bank accounts, stealing peoples stuff and doing the nasty in public. Now thanks to the U.S. Government, we got $10,000,000 dollars for everyone that lives here!
Nissan: and to see me without a shirt on and Lendy rubbing oil on her body, please pay $400!
Buck Fleaur: And to listen to the rest of this song i'm playing please pay $600 dollars for a ticket to see me and my band at the Farm Bureau, Good night everybody!
* Buck Fleaur's name is a combination of other artist names such as Buck Cherry, Flea (Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist) and Blur
* The Virginian-Pilot is a local newspaper in the Hampton Roads area
* Mindy and Malcom do not speak in this one
* Farm Bureau (formerly called Virginia Beach Amphitheater, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater and GTE Virginia Beach Amphitheater) is an amphitheater in Virginia Beach, VA.
* Mt. Trashmore Park is a public park in Virginia Beach
* 437, 994 is the population of Virginia Beach, however not everyone in Virginia Beach have BB&T bank accounts and I didnt even have a credit card when I lived in Virginia (plus you dont need to know about my banking).
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Here is the dialog to this comic:
(at Cox Cable on Lynhaven Parkway in Virginia Beach)
Louie: Hi and welcome to Cox Cable how can I help you?
Lendy: EEW! Did he just say...?
Dylan: No Lendy, he did not say the "C" word, and also were here because 3 of my friends and I have Directv and they are upset because they took out some of their favorite channels and they can't wait any longer for the channels to come back
Joeseph: and we want cable now, because were missing Comedy Central ******!
Louie: Ok! Ok! I will get Kirk over here to explain how to get cable TV, just because I work for Cox Communications doesnt mean that I know how to put cable on TV I still have analog because I'm poor
Dylan: um are you Kirk?
Kirk: Yes I am how the hell can I help you guys?
Tyler: Were here because Directv took out all the Viacom channels away from us! and we want Cox now!
Kirk: HAHAHA! You twerps think Directv did it on purpose? Viacom did this bull **** for no reason and just look at Mindy, she misses Teenick, VH1 and Nicktoons so much!
Mindy: What?! I barely even watch Viacom channels, you can tell by my shirt!
Kirk: Don't listen to her she's crazy, now who wants cable?
Joeseph: I'll wait for the Viacom channels to go back on thank you very much
Tyler: Yeah same here
Dylan: I've been a costomer for both Cox and Directv since the 1990's and I won't leave either of them, you guys and Directv never dissapoint me
Lendy: Well so long Bart Simpson lookalike
Dylan: Alright so we will all stick with Directv, oh uh Rob theres no need to do that so why dont you go litter something, or hack a computer, or drink and drive instead ok
Rob: Oh ok...Viacom were the ones who took off the channels from Directv arent they?
Joeseph: They sure did gangsta
* This is the first appearance of Louie, Kirk, Mindy and Rob
* In real life, I had Cox Cable when I lived in Virginia for the second time of my life 2003-2007 and I'm currently living in California and I have had Directv since 2007
* Viacom forced Directv to suspend all their channels (Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, etc.) because they wanted more money, you can learn more here: http://www.directvpromise.com/
Monday, July 2, 2012
Dylan: Ok since me, Lendy, Joeseph, Jamie and Michael were bailed out of jail by Tyler, Diana, Angel and Buzz. I thought we treat ourselves with a dinner and a movie
(at the box office)
Dylan: Hello, give us two tickets for Ted, three for Prometheus, one for Thats My Boy, two for Men and Black 3 and two for The Avengers
Spider-Man: Oh god finally somebody that didn't buy tickets to see my crappy new movie!
Vivian Campbell: Um sorry to bother you, but did you guys buy tickets to see Rock of Ages? Because Joe Elliot has been angry that this musical turned our music, Poison's music, Night Ranger's music, Van Halen's music and other artists music into whinny bull crap
Dylan: No, I got tickets to some other movie Def Leppard
Joe Elliot: Well good! Because you don't want to make me angry!
Rick Savage: Ok I think its time to go
Joeseph: Damn are you going to kick him in the shins bro?
Angel: Really? That is so **** evil!
Dylan: Just leave him alone Angel
(in the theater)
Dylan: Finally, we got the theater to ourselves my sexy and beautiful ladies
Diana: Oh you little devil
Lendy: I love you too!
Buzz: Hey Dylan, get a room for those chicks and you 'er trying to watch der film!
Abraham Licoln: Hey I just came from the dead and starred in that new movie about me, which is so inacurate that I'm hidding in this theater
Diana: AHH! Vampire Hunter
Lendy: AHH! Zombie!
Abraham Lincoln: I say govenor Dylan, why did your girlfriends ran off like that and called me a zombie and a vampire hunter?
Dylan: Look Abe, Lendy and Diana are special mmkay
Buzz: Ok thats it! I'm not waiting for my nachos any longer! I'll just go to the lobby and buy myself a treat and a beer
Cartman: Hi i'm Eirc Cartman, you know that stupid half hippie half redneck named Dylan told me that what Buzz said at the ending was the point of the episodes title
* The theater that this comic takes place in is at a movie theater called Cinema Cafe, its basicly half a restaurant and half a movie theater, heres the official website for more information: http://www.cinema-cafe.com/
* This is the second time Eric Cartman has appeared in one of my Virginia Beach comics
* Tyler, Jamie and Michael do not speak in this comic
* I'm still a fan of Spider-Man, but I didn't see why they had to reboot the films after Spider-Man 3 (2007), and I'm still a fan of Def leppard and the rest of the 1980's hair metal bands, but I hate musicals!
* Me saying mmkay is a reference to Mr. Mackey on South Park.