Friday, September 7, 2012

Virginia Beach Comic Ten: You Trader!

This is the tenth comic for the ongoing Virginia beach series. This time Dylan goes to Target and tries to exchange a blu-ray movie for a DVD movie, but ends up in an argument with ex-Cox Cable employee, Kirk. This is also the first apearance of Kay (the girl who was trying to help Dylan first.) Heres the dialog below.
(Dylan goes to customer service inside Target)
Kay: Hi and welcome to Target how may I help you?
Dylan: Yeah I'm here because I was suppost to get the DVD copy of South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut online, but instead I got the Blu-Ray copy and I don't have a Blu-Ray player.
Kay: ok i'll just see if we have...
Kirk: Hey I know this guy, now move it girly i'm going to help this person out!
Kay: God ******! Really Kirk?! God I knew I should have took the job at the Super Kmart across the street!
Dylan: oh nice going Kirk the Jerk! And also can I please exchange this for the DVD version?
Kirk: No way Jose
Dylan: What the hell do you mean by no way jose? I am a paying customer and I demand an exchange for this item!
Kirk: because the DVD version is only available online, you can't get it here dumb***!
Dylan: Thats where I was suppost to get the DVD from! You know what screw this! I'm going to the Super Kmart across the street and buy myself a Blu-Ray player and some Little Caesars Crazy Bread and a ICEE, I mean seriously, no wonder Cox Cable fired you!
Kirk: I know am I awsome or what?
THE END
TRIVIA
* In the previous comic "Local TV is Just as Stupid as Reality TV", Mindy told Kirk that if he didnt help the customers out, he would be fired from Cox Cable and apparently he has been fired from Cox and now he is working at Target.
* There really is a Super Kmart across from this Target shown in this comic, and that Super Kmart is the last remaining Super Kmart store in the entire state of Virginia. In 2013, that Super Kmart is now just a regular Kmart store.
* I don't really have a Blu-Ray player, just a DVD player and a VHS player I bought from Goodwill (which broke).
* You can only get the DVD version of South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut online these days, because if you try going to Target, Best Buy or any other store, you may only find it on Blu-Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment