Saturday, August 31, 2013
Joseph: Hey can we go in the Hurricane?
Lendy: No! Lets ride in the chlorine ocean!
Dylan: Speaking of witch, it does smell like an ocean not to far away form here (but not chlorine of course)
(at Motor World)
Herb: Hey everybody look! I'm driving sideways with no hands and the Virginia Aquarium lended me one of their exhibits to run into!
(Back at Ocean Breeze and it really flooded!)
Dylan: Ok guys due to this akward accident at Motor World. The series has been put on hiatus until next summer so see you next year.
* Ocean Breeze Waterpark is a real water park in Virginia Beach VA. Motor World and Virginia Aquarium also exist and they are all right next to each other, in fact all three of those places are actually close to the ocean in real life.
* The Hurricane is a real attraction at Ocean Breeze Waterpark.
* There is no way that a Aquarium would lend a exhibit to a race track type place just for someone to run into in real life and yes I am a animal lover myself.
Saturday, August 17, 2013
Dylan: Hey guys and gals, for those who are in Virginia Beach be sure to visit the 40th annual Neptune Festival.
Dylan: You can see the cool sand scuptures that people made.
Dylan: And you can see people like Nissan and Rorion challenge in the Neptune's Volleyball Tournament.
Dylan: So yeah go to this festival for those in Hampton Roads fools!
* The Neptune Festival is a real festival held every year, Here is the link: http://www.neptunefestival.com/
* Nissan and Rorion apparently play volleyball.
* Dylan was the only character speaking in this comic.
Friday, August 2, 2013
Joseph: Hey dude, do you know where to sign up for a golf tournament?
Mark: Uh sorry the tournament is full, hey aren't you that guy who skated at Mount Trashmore and fell?
Joseph: Yes and I decided to go on hiatus on extreme sports and start doing some lame sports such as golf and fishing.
Mark: But you can't quit now!
Joseph: I know, but I broke my bones from the fall, but dang it I will not rest 'til I can skate again!
Mark: That's the spirit!
Joseph: Now hand me that golf club!
Mark: Uh ok if you want to be like Michael Jordan when he retired from basketball and started to play baseball and golf then do so.
(Joseph starts playing and loses his arm)
Joseph: Aw dang it!
Mark: Now that's gotta hurt.
* Joseph appears to be crippled because due to his injuries.
* Michael Jordan really did play baseball in his first retirement from basketball and in his third retirement he attended celebrity charity golf tournaments.
* Mark's shirt has the Star Trek logo on it.