Saturday, July 11, 2015
Virginia Beach Comic Twenty Four: Surfin' Discounts
Dylan: It was cool that your boss gave me and Lendy discounts at the 17th Street Surf Shop Joseph.
Joseph: Yes I certinally have a cool boss.
Tyler: Hey Joseph are you off work today bro?
Joseph: Yeah dude, my boss gave me a day off.
Lendy: And his boss gave me and Dyl discounts.
Dylan: So does this mean you have to work today Tyler?
Tyler: Yes I do have to go to work unfortunitaly, but hey its for the money.
Dylan: Wow bummer, We'll see you later I guess.
Tyler: But guys wait, why did our boss gave Dylan and Lendy discounts when they never even shopped here before.
Dylan: Yeah I was just thinking why did your boss give me and Lendy discounts when we don't even shop here?
Joseph: You know what, Screw work guys were going surfing!
Tyler: I think I might as well call it a ditch work day just to surf.
Joseph: Alright we have four people ditching work so far now who else wants to join?
Dylan: I think I will declair this day in July as ditch work and surf day!
Lendy: And I can ask Diana if she wants to surf too.
Diana: Heck yeah I will join you guys!
Joseph: And I wonder how many more people will be ditching work and surf today?
FIND OUT IN THE NEXT COMIC WHO!
* 17th Street Surf Shop is a surf shop chain that has locations in Virginia Beach (as seen in the comic), Chesapeake, VA, Outer Banks, NC and Wilmington, NC.
* When Joseph says "Screw work guys were going surfing!", it is a reference to Cartman saying "Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home!" in several episodes of South Park.
* Dylan can be seen wearing a blue shirt with the Santa Cruz Skateboards logo in Japanese.
* Lendy can be seen wearing purple sunglasses and a purple tye-dye shirt.
* Dylan, Joseph, Lendy and Diana all have a white surfboard.