Sunday, August 30, 2015

Virginia Beach Comic Twenty Seven: The Board Game

Alright folks, here is the most recent Virginia Beach comic I made. This will be the last one for the year so I will be planning to make more next year. In this comic, Dylan goes to the Lynnhaven Mall and buys a new board game and Lendy decides to join him playing the game. Here is the dialog below.
Dylan: Alright, I can't wait to play this new Monopoly game.
Lendy: Wow, is that the new Monopoly that includes Virginia Beach and Chesapeake as properties?
Dylan: Yep this is that new Monopoly Here & Now that includes Virginia Beach and Chesapeake as properties why, you want to play this version?
Lendy: Of course I do! Monopoly is my favorite board game and our city is in this one.
(While they play the game)
Lendy: You landed on my property, you owe me $3500!
Dylan: Oh come on! You just bought that hotel!
Joseph: Hey guys, what's up?
Lendy: Oh we were playing that new Monopoly Here & Now game that includes Virginia Beach as a property.
Dylan: And she just won the game!
THE END
TRIVIA:
* This is the shortest Virginia Beach comic I made for the year, but the Neptunes Festival comic I made in 2013 was the shortest one I ever did for the Virginia Beach series.
* The board game featured in the comic is Monopoly Here & Now and it actually does include Virginia Beach and Chesapeake in this edition.
* It is unknown what store Dylan got the game inside the Lynnhaven Mall.
* The board game that was shown on that table is really an Monopoly knockoff called Virginia Beach'opoly, which is an Monopoly styled board game, but it is all dedicated to the city of Virginia Beach. Here is some more information here: http://hamptonroads.com/node/335861
* Like always, these characters I made for the Virginia Beach comics are created on http://www.sp-studio.de/

No comments:

Post a Comment